Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

end of the world...?

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine. 


Keep on dancing til the world ends. 


We gonna party like, like it's the end of the world.


According to some people, today is the end of the world. The Mayans said it would happen next year in 2012. So who is right? Personally, I don't think either of them are right. I don't think we can truly know when it's "the end" until it is; I don't think we can predict the exact date or time (unlike a certain someone who called today the end).


So since I haven't heard news of horrible earthquakes or people magically disappearing today, I think we're ok. I still have a lot of plans ahead of me, so today can't be the end of the world. As for my plans for today, I'm going to spend this somewhat sunny Saturday (hey, at least it's not raining!) shopping on Newbury Street. It'll be nice to get out of the apartment, get some fresh air, and maybe spend a little money! Then tonight I'm going to say goodbye to one of my dearest friends up here in Boston - and we're going to dance "until the world ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment